Monday, July 7, 2008

"All In A Day's Work" Part One

"All In A Day's Work" Part One

 

This was the work that Dyl and I did the other day. We were cleaning out the section of the yard that will either be the pool area, or the faux patio area. It is infested with ants, and the old deteriorating wood from a huge desk, table and other things that have just been sitting in the yard for well over a year plus. I decided to separate it into 4 piles.

1. Things that I can take to the dump in my car.

2. Leaves, grass trimmings, and things I can use for compost.

3. Things that I cannot get to the dump in my car.

4. Things that I salvgaged to use in the garden.

That made the job seem much less overwhelming. I can't wait to see what I can do to the yard before it is time to head back to school.



No comments: