Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"I'm Going, I'm Going"

I know, I know, I am supposed to be studying. But I can't seem to sit still. I am always tense like this the night before a big math test. I just have to walk away from it every few minutes or so.

I usually feel better when I stall...erm... write so I decided to go ahead and post a bit of what would have been my next journal entry.

My garden is looking kind of ratty as I haven't been able to do the usual maintainence. There are still some veggies growing from Summer's crop.

 

 

 Check out my Pumpkins spreading out. Below is a night shot of them and selected other crops.

I have netted off the remaining peppers to keep them safe from the birds and I also got this little fellow to help me protect the remaining tomatoes.

 

Isn't he cute? I call him "Beau". Yes, he is "Scare-Beau". What?

Ok, I know, I'm stalling. It's back to the books. Be good until the next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're really reaching here -- you and scare-beau need to get back to that math!!!
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

One question...Is Scare-Beau single? That is one hunk of pure hubba hubba!

Anonymous said...

BAH HA HA I love Scare Beau! Just too cute.

Keep focused and you're gonna do great!

Deb